If you’re looking for a gentle and natural way to detox, then drinking Buchu tea is a wonderful option to try.
Cape Kingdom is re-launching their popular detox teas in new size boxes of 20 bags with two new additional flavours.
Organically grown only in the Cederberg mountains of South Africa, Cape Kingdom’s detox teas are made with one of South Africa’s most valuable medicinal plants. Buchu has a pleasantly aromatic flavour reminiscent of mint, rosemary and blackcurrent.
Buchu is a natural diuretic helping the body flush out harmful toxins:
- Brings relief from poor digestion, constipation and bloating
- Proven natural anti-inflammatory
- Rich in a host of antioxidants and bioflavonoids
- Loaded with polyphenols which help reduce the risk of developing cancer
- Relieves insomnia and is caffeine free
- Reduces stomach spasm and colic in infants
- Buchu & Ginger
- Buchu & Green Rooibos
- Buchu & Cinnamon
- Buchu Natural
- Buchu with Lemongrass
- Buchu with Mint
Some significant research has gone into Buchu’s effectiveness as a natural detox agent, an anti-inflammatory and natural pain reliever. Read here for more information about this fascinating plant that only grows in South Africa.