Moringa, the King of Superfoods
When local husband and wife team, Richard and Freda, discovered Moringa over 7 years ago, they could scarcely believe the claims of its incredible health benefits until they tried it for themselves. They were so impressed that they built a business around it – AKAN MORINGA – finding that it blended perfectly with their passion for permaculture.
What makes Moringa truly fabulous is that it really is the king of superfoods. Think of it as a plant based multi-vitamin! In fact it is so nutritious, it’s used to treat malnutrition in many parts of Africa where it grows.
Just some of the health and nutritional benefits:
- packed with antioxidants and phyto-nutrients
- a great source of protein
- known as an anti-cancer agent
- a natural anti-inflammatory
- great for healing and promoting gut health
- builds up the immune system
- regulates blood pressure and blood sugar
- In Ayervedic medicine it is used to treat up to 300 ailments.
AKAN MORINGA have created a number of different ways for you to benefit from taking Moringa. See their product range below:
- Original Moringa Tea 40g Dried Moringa Leaf
Earthy, green taste that’s nutty, light and subtle
- Moringa & Rooibos Tea 40g Moringa leaf & Rooibos
Soft, smooth & earthy taste
- Moringa & Buchu Tea 40g Moringa leaf & Buchu
Delicate, light menthol taste
- Moringa Lemongrass & Ginger Tea 40g Moringa leaf, Lemongrass & Ginger
Fresh, tasty & flavourful
- Moringa Powder Sachet / Pouches
30 x 3g sachet box, 100g Pouch, 250g Pouch
- Moringa Vegan Capsules containing Moringa powder (27g/80g bottle)
Available at Wellness Warehouse, Faithful-To-Nature online and all good health shops.