Introducing the eco-friendly haircare range from be.bare made with 100% naturally-derived ingredients for exceptional hair days that won’t cost the earth.
Founded by three young South Africans, be.bare was born out of a desire to empower people to make greener, more ethically-minded choices in their daily personal care regimes. They’re determined to rid the modern bathroom of the scourge of single-use plastic, thereby helping to reduce its catastrophic impact on our planet.
As effective as they are eco-conscious, be.bare’s premium range of solid shampoo & conditioner bars are made from only the highest quality, naturally-derived ingredients to give you gorgeous, salon-quality results without the plastic bottle & synthetic nasties.
Their range of four shampoos – including their Top To Toe that doubles up as a shaving bar – is packed with wonderful, natural ingredients like coconut & castor oil and cacao & coconut butters to gently cleanse & care for your hair for a healthy mane & happy scalp.
Lightweight & liquid-free compared to their bottled counterparts, these solid shampoos (and conditioners!) also make ideal travelling partners for great hair on the go. No more pesky liquid restrictions to worry about when you ﬂy!
- Free of SLS/SLES, parabens, petroleum, phthalates & synthetic fragrance
- Gentle yet effective, pH-balanced & colour-safe
- Quick-foaming bars that create a rich & creamy lather
- Subtly scented with organic & wild-crafted essential oils
- Non-irritating & nurturing for hair, scalp & skin
be.bare’s conditioner bars boast detangling superpowers that will soften and smooth even the most damaged, dry & knotted hair within seconds, leaving your locks beautifully silky, nourished & manageable without weighing them down.
- Free of silicones, mineral oils, parabens & synthetic fragrance• pH-balanced & safe for colour-treated hair
- Long-lasting, fast-acting bars packed with hydrating ingredients
- Delicately scented with organic & wildcrafted essential oils
- Can also be used as a highly effective in-shower moisturiser